Independent Filmmaking from Creative Concept to Rousing Release
- List Price$22.99
- Your price$18.39
Save $4.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
* Targeting the audience for the script and tailoring the script for the audience
* Raising money: your friends, your family, and the millionaire next door
* Casting: names, no-names, and personality nightmares
* Locations: finding them, securing them, and sometimes even stealing them
* Producing: creating a budget, scheduling the shoot, and dealing with unions
* Directing: working with actors and protecting your vision
* Editing: or dropping that scene you thought was a gem
* Celebrating, publicizing, and distributing the finished product
- Allworth Press, November 2002
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: