What Every Woman Needs to Know about Sexual Health
- List Price$19.95
- Your price$15.99
Save $3.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The ultimate women's guide to sexual health?new from Dr. Ruth
In this down-to-earth guide, celebrated sex expert and bestselling author Dr. Ruth Westheimer teams up with prominent gynecologist at Cornell and New York Presbyterian Medical Centers, Dr. Amos Grunebaum, to address the most pressing health issues women face today. Written in Dr. Ruth's refreshingly candid and lively style, it gives you everything you need to take charge of your health?from finding a gynecologist to having a happy sex life to planning or avoiding a pregnancy. With practical advice and information for every age and stage of a woman's life, Sexually Speaking is an invaluable reference you will turn to again and again.
- Covers everything you've ever wanted to know about women's health?from celebrated sex expert and therapist Dr. Ruth and top gynecologist Dr. Amos
- Addresses questions related to sexuality, hormones, STDs, pregnancy, menopause, fibroids, ovarian cancer, and other women's health concerns
- Helps you overcome embarrassment and other common obstacles to understanding and safeguarding your personal health
- Combines Dr. Ruth's straightforward, reassuring approach to some of the more challenging and uncomfortable concerns related to women's health and the expertise of Dr. Amos, who has seen it all?from routine exams to high risk births
- Turner Publishing Company, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: