An Xcite Guide to Sexy Fun
- Your price$2.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This series is about pleasure; joyful, liberated, sexual pleasure. User-friendly - it's designed for the curious amateur. It's about pleasures that go beyond what most people are used to, and beyond what is generally accepted as mainstream, not just sex, but naughty sex, the kind of sex that involves more leather than lace, more kink than kissing, that involves bound wrists and smacked bottoms.
* User-friendly. Designed for the curious, liberated amateur
* Playful. This is what consenting adults can do for fun.
* Written with 25 years of experience.
* Focussed on playing at home. You don't have to spend a lot of money or go out to clubs - perfect for the credit crunch.
* Polysexual not excluding hetro, gay, lesbian, transgender or polyamorous people.
About the Author
Aishling Morgan is one of many pseudonyms used by the world's most prolific author of erotic literature, with over one hundred published titles. Aishling also has personal experience stretching back to the 'seventies, has been involved in London's active and vibrant fetish scene for many years, enjoys tastes that cover a multitude of pleasures and leave very few avenues unexplored, and has plenty of knowledgeable friends to help fill in the gaps. Nobody could be better qualified to write this book
WARNING: Contains sexually explicit images - 18+ content
- Xcite Books, February 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: