Take the lead—and deliver better results—by revolutionizing the way you and your colleagues communicate, collaborate, and coordinate everyday work. Dive in as the author, a collaboration expert, demonstrates how to inspire great teamwork using Microsoft SharePoint technologies. Discover the best practices that enable even far-flung teams to produce powerfully productive results—and apply them to your own projects!
Learn how to:
- Follow a five-phase approach to managing teams and projects
- Synchronize your team’s vision, as well as their work
- Structure SharePoint sites to give people a place to work and a place to see what’s going on
- Inspire more creative problem-solving through team wikis and blogs
- Capture and coordinate team and stakeholder feedback more efficiently
- Drive the smart, timely decisions that keep projects on track
- Wrap up projects the right way—for results you can repeat
Includes bonus chapters online.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: