The Best Techniques From Your Favorite Scrapbook Bloggers
by May Flaum
- List Price$22.99
- Your price$18.39
Save $4.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A must-have for continuous scrapbooking inspiration!
May Flaum has brought all your favorite and up-and-coming scrapbook bloggers together in Scrapbook Workshop. Whether or not you follow blogs, this collection will serve as an idea book filled with projects and techniques you’ll use again and again.
If you’re new to scrapbooking, this book will share not only ideas but also introduce you to people to watch and follow for continued inspiration. And for those experienced or blog-savvy scrapbookers, you will find fresh ideas from favorite bloggers, as well as new outlets to check out and people to watch.
Scrapbook Workshop offers—
· 30 Fabulous Techniques: While free layout inspiration is readily available online, this book focuses on techniques. The techniques are as diverse as the wide array of scrapbook bloggers that May has gathered here.
· Over 60 Pieces of Art: With plenty of variety from the 26 contributors, each bringing their own flair to Scrapbook Workshop. From the messier to the digital, it’s all here!
· 26 Contributors with Fantastic Blogs: A variety of contributors mean lots of styles and inspiration for every level of scrapbooker, and May has brought together the best of the best bloggers to share their techniques, layout, cards and more!
In Scrapbook Workshop, you’ll not only find new inspiration and new techniques, you will also find resources and meet 26 scrapbook bloggers to keep you inspired!
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 22, 2016
- F+W Media, July 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: