Save Our Sleep: Feeding
by Tizzie Hall
- List Price$18.17
- Your price$15.49
Save $2.68 (15% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
From Australia's bestselling parenting author, this is Tizzie Hall's guide to healthy and safe feeding for babies and toddlers
From routine feeding or demand feeding, breastfeeding and bottle-feeding newborn babies through to weaning and healthy eating in toddlerhood, Save Our Sleep Feeding provides a wealth of new information specific to food and feeding for long-time Tizzie fans and new readers alike. The detailed advice in this book covers the following:
- how feeding and sleep interact in routines
- solutions for common behavioural and medical problems such as reflux, allergies and food refusal
- advice on when it's safe to introduce different foods and how to encourage your child to be a life-long healthy eater
- specific information and guidance for feeding twins and premature babies
- a collection of delicious tried and tested recipes
Save Our Sleep Feeding is an excellent resource for all parents of young children and the solution to having a thriving, healthy baby and calm and happy parents.
Visit Tizzie's website at www.saveoursleep.com
- Pan Macmillan Australia, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: