Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Sardinia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Kayak through the sea grottoes of Golfo di Orosei, seek out secluded coves at Costa Smeralda, or boulder-hop in Europe's Grand Canyon - Gola Su Gorropu; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Sardinia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Sardinia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, customs, art, music, literature, politics, cuisine, wine
- Over 30 maps
- Covers Cagliari, the Sarrabus, Iglesias, Oristano, Alghero, Olbia, the Costa Smeralda, the Gallura, Nuoro, Orgosolo, Tiscali, Golfo di Orosei, Gola Su Gorropu, Grotta di Nettuno, Bosa, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Sardinia, our most comprehensive guide to Sardinia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Italy guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole country has to offer, or Discover Italy, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular experiences.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Kerry Christiani and Duncan Garwood.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: