Sales Management Demystified
- List Price$23.00
- Your price$18.39
Save $4.61 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
BUILD and manage a SALES FORCE that's worth sell-ebrating
Understanding that a sales force is only as successful as its management is the first step to improving overall sales performance. The rest can be found inside this hands-on guide that shows, step-by-step, how to train and retain a team of top sales professionals.
Sales Management Demystified addresses every step of the process--including hiring, training, compensation, organization, deployment, forecasting, motivation, and performance management. Sales managers at every level and students of sales management will find helpful strategies and tactics for molding a team into an effective, cohesive unit. Featuring real-world examples, end-of-chapter quizzes, and a final exam, this incredibly useful guide will help you get the best from your sales force and put your career on the fast track.
This fast and easy guide offers
- Ideas for sourcing, screening, and selecting the best candidates
- Tips for training salespeople in product, customer, and competitor knowledge, and in selling skills
- The model for choosing the most successful sales force organization and deployment
- Monetary and nonmonetary methods to reward positive sales force action and results
- Performance management techniques that evaluate results, actions, skills, knowledge, and personal characteristics
Simple enough for a novice but challenging enough for a veteran manager, Sales Management Demystified is your shortcut to developing a successful sales team.
- McGraw-Hill Education, May 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: