Run:Walk Method Mastery
Running Training Guide to Faster Runs
Do you have questions like these about the run:walk method? Are you looking for a running training guide to faster runs?
- How can I build my confidence with the run:walk method?
- How can I separate truth from fiction among the many claims that I hear about the run:walk method?
- What are the secrets behind becoming more successful with the run:walk method?
- Are there any "rules" with the run:walk method that I may break?
- How can I simplify how I use the run:walk method?
Run:Walk Method Mastery answers all of these questions – and helps you to master the method in the process – by covering:
- Three confidence-building tips for run:walk athletes
- Several "great hoax" claims about the run:walk method
- Five little-known factors affecting your success with the method
- Seven "rules" about the method that are meant to be broken, including the likely origin of each rule, when and why to break the rule, and – most important – how to break the rule
- Three ways to simplify your use of the run:walk method, so that you can become a true master of the method
Plus, Run:Walk Method Mastery includes descriptions for marathon and half-marathon group training programs that specialize in helping you to master the run:walk method, as well as URLs for several references and an offer to get more, directly from the author.
- SpryFeet.com, March 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: