Resumes for 50+ Job Hunters
- List Price$12.95
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.26 (17% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Rejuvenate your job life with a perfectly crafted resume!
You've spent a lifetime gaining work experience; now it's time to take those skills and knowledge and embark on a new career. Gain an edge over the other job applicants with Resumes for the 50+ Job Hunter, a resource packed with expert advice on crafting a concise, stylish resume that will instantly get you noticed.
With this go-to guide you'll:
- Gain access to nearly 100 sample resumes and cover letters
- Organize and draft your resume with the aid of helpful worksheets
- Discover the common elements in the most popular resume formats
- Learn to use vivid, active verbs in your resume
- Find out how to prepare and submit resumes electronically
In today's job market, an effective, eye-catching resume is essential for success. With the help of Resumes for the 50+ Job Hunter you'll make a strong first impression and take a confident step toward landing the job of your dreams.
Get ready to find a career as a:
Retailer * Architectural Designer * Data Analyst * Scientist * CFO * Nurse * Hotel Manager * Executive Secretary
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: