Reliability of RoHS-Compliant 2D and 3D IC Interconnects
by John Lau
- List Price$146.00
- Your price$131.39
Save $14.61 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 59200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Proven 2D and 3D IC lead-free interconnect reliability techniques
Reliability of RoHS-Compliant 2D and 3D IC Interconnects offers tested solutions to reliability problems in lead-free interconnects for PCB assembly, conventional IC packaging, 3D IC packaging, and 3D IC integration. This authoritative guide presents the latest cutting-edge reliability methods and data for electronic manufacturing services (EMS) on second-level interconnects, packaging assembly on first-level interconnects, and 3D IC integration on microbumps and through-silicon-via (TSV) interposers. Design reliable 2D and 3D IC interconnects in RoHS-compliant projects using the detailed information in this practical resource.
Covers reliability of:
- 2D and 3D IC lead-free interconnects
- CCGA, PBGA, WLP, PQFP, flip-chip, lead-free SAC solder joints
- Lead-free (SACX) solder joints
- Low-temperature lead-free (SnBiAg) solder joints
- Solder joints with voids, high strain rate, and high ramp rate
- VCSEL and LED lead-free interconnects
- 3D LED and 3D MEMS with TSVs
- Chip-to-wafer (C2W) bonding and lead-free interconnects
- Wafer-to-wafer (W2W) bonding and lead-free interconnects
- 3D IC chip stacking with low-temperature bonding
- TSV interposers and lead-free interconnects
- Electromigration of lead-free microbumps for 3D IC integration
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: