WHY SHOULD I WORRY ABOUT KEEPING WORKERS HAPPY IN A TIME OF RISING UNEMPLOYMENT?
Because you can't afford not to. In an eye-opening survey of 10,000 employers in 43 states, the Best Places to Work are not only the most engaging work environments for employees—they are also the most efficient, productive, and successful. Even in the toughest economic times.
WHAT SEPARATES THE "BEST" FROM THE REST?
These companies understand and utilize the six "universal drivers" of employee engagement:
- Caring, Competent, and Engaging Senior Leaders
- Effective Managers Who Keep Employees Aligned and Engaged
- Effective Teamwork at All Levels
- Job Enrichment and Professional Growth
- Valuing Employee Contributions
- Concern for Employee Well-Being
HOW CAN I GET THE "BEST" FROM MY EMPLOYEES, MY COMPANY, AND MYSELF?
Simple. Re-engage them.
Praise for Re-Engage
"Authors Leigh Branham, SPHR, and Mark Hirschfeld delve into how the best places to work keep employees at all levels engaged and productive, and offer lessons on how to revitalize your own employees’ engagement."
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: