- List Price$28.00
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.61 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Corporate and commercial software-development teams all want solutions for one important problem—how to get their high-pressure development schedules under control. In RAPID DEVELOPMENT, author Steve McConnell addresses that concern head-on with overall strategies, specific best practices, and valuable tips that help shrink and control development schedules and keep projects moving. Inside, you’ll find:
- A rapid-development strategy that can be applied to any project and the best practices to make that strategy work
- Candid discussions of great and not-so-great rapid-development practices—estimation, prototyping, forced overtime, motivation, teamwork, rapid-development languages, risk management, and many others
- A list of classic mistakes to avoid for rapid-development projects, including creeping requirements, shortchanged quality, and silver-bullet syndrome
- Case studies that vividly illustrate what can go wrong, what can go right, and how to tell which direction your project is going
- RAPID DEVELOPMENT is the real-world guide to more efficient applications development.
- Pearson Education, July 1996
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: