- List Price$35.95
- Your price$32.39
Save $3.56 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Routledge Performance Practitioners is a series of introductory guides to the key theatre-makers of the last century. Each volume explains the background to and the work of one of the major influences on twentieth- and twenty-first-century performance.
Robert Lepage is one of Canada’s foremost playwrights and directors. His company, Ex Machina, has toured to international acclaim and he has lent his talents to areas as diverse as opera, concert tours, acting, and installation art. His most celebrated work blends acute personal narratives with bold global themes.
This is the first book to combine:
- an overview of the key phases in Lepage’s life and career
- an examination of the issues and questions pertinent to his work
- a discussion of The Dragons’ Trilogy as a paradigm of his working methods
- a variety of practical exercises designed to give an insight into Lepage’s creative process.
As a first step towards critical understanding, and as an initial exploration before going on to further, primary research, Routledge Performance Practitioners are unbeatable value for today’s student.
- Taylor and Francis, November 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: