This is a fiction/non fiction story that could be anyone’s life with members of the family which could be again anybody’s family. So if you the reader get the idea that this story may be yours then I accomplished my mission in taking you into the story and enjoying all aspects of it. From the inner city could be New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas or it could be any city for they are all the same when it comes to low income areas to San Antonio, TX. My years as I lived them.
Born and raised in the city until I finished high school and my way out of the city was the US Navy.
One job, then two then again one job but this time I only had a part time job on weekends and during the week I worked full times days and attended community college two days a week nights in between a health spa to stay in shape I hardly saw my children but I had to stick to the plan which was also purchasing our first home and give our children a much better way of life rather then have them live with us in an apartment in an infested city back then.
I had taken out a separate BC/BS medical private plan just in case one of us did get sick we would not be stuck with any bills. It worked, between the health plans my full time job provided, which was fantastic back then and they covered 80% of all the bills. The other 20% was picked up by BC/BS Individual plan I had.This was before the HMO. Or PPO were invented and the health care system was not part of wall street so almost all the money generated by our medical insurance companies stayed there to pay the bills when they were due. Also this was before the lawyers got into the health care business so the insurance companies now started to find ways of getting out of paying the bills.
So my second stroke was in 1977 and you will see how overcame that one, thank god with the help of my family and a few employees. You will have to read the book to see how I was able to do it OK.
So please read my book enjoy it smile with me cry with me and love life as it could happen to anyone. Many thanks.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Raf I'm No Angel
by Raf Nadroy
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Raf I'm No Angel
by Raf Nadroy
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 27, 2016
- Raf Nadroy, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: