R in a Nutshell
by Joseph Adler
- List Price$35.99
- Your price$28.79
Save $7.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you’re considering R for statistical computing and data visualization, this book provides a quick and practical guide to just about everything you can do with the open source R language and software environment. You’ll learn how to write R functions and use R packages to help you prepare, visualize, and analyze data. Author Joseph Adler illustrates each process with a wealth of examples from medicine, business, and sports.
Updated for R 2.14 and 2.15, this second edition includes new and expanded chapters on R performance, the ggplot2 data visualization package, and parallel R computing with Hadoop.
- Get started quickly with an R tutorial and hundreds of examples
- Explore R syntax, objects, and other language details
- Find thousands of user-contributed R packages online, including Bioconductor
- Learn how to use R to prepare data for analysis
- Visualize your data with R’s graphics, lattice, and ggplot2 packages
- Use R to calculate statistical fests, fit models, and compute probability distributions
- Speed up intensive computations by writing parallel R programs for Hadoop
- Get a complete desktop reference to R
- O'Reilly Media, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: