- List Price$70.00
- Your price$62.99
Save $7.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This book provides a comprehensive account of basic concepts of quantum mechanics in a coherent manner. The book is self-contained and not only covers basic concepts in quantum mechanics but also provides a basis for applications in atomic and laser physics, nuclear and particle physics, and condensed matter physics. It also covers relativistic quantum mechanics, in particular the Dirac equation and its applications.Contents:
- Breakdown of Classical Concepts
- Quantum Mechanical Concepts
- Basic Postulates of Quantum Mechanics
- Solution of Problems in Quantum Mechanics
- Simple Harmonic Oscillator
- Angular Momentum
- Motion in Centrally Symmetric Field
- Collision Theory
- Heisenberg Equation of Motion, Invariance Principle and Path Integral
- Angular Momentum and Spin
- Time Independent Perturbation Theory
- Time Dependent Perturbation Theory
- Statistics and the Exclusion Principle
- Two State Systems
- Quantum Computation
- Perturbation Induced by Electromagnetic Field
- Formal Theory of Scattering
- S-Matrix and Invariance Principles
- Relativistic Quantum Mechanics: Dirac Equation
- Dirac Equation in (1+2) Dimensions: Application to Graphene
Readership: Students in quantum mechanics.
- World Scientific Publishing Company, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: