Quantitative Human Physiology
- List Price$119.95
- Your price$107.99
Save $11.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 48800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This text explores how component behavior produces system behavior in physiological systems. Through text explanation, figures, and equations it provides the engineering student with a basic understanding of physiological principles with an emphasis on quantitative aspects. Geared to undergraduate students who are less familiar with biological concepts but who have successfully completed typical first-year engineering mathematics, including differential and integral calculus and some differential equations.
- A quantitative approach that includes physical and chemical principles
- An integrated approach from first principles, integrating anatomy, molecular biology, biochemistry and physiology. Illustration program reinforces the integrated nature of physiological systems
- Pedagogically rich, including chapter objectives, chapter summaries, large number of illustrations, and short chapters suitable for single lectures
- Clinical applications relevant to the biomedical engineering student (TENS, cochlear implants, blood substitutes, etc.)
- Problem sets provide opportunity for practice and assessment throughout the course.
- Elsevier Science, February 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: