A Critical Introduction, Third Edition
- List Price$78.95
- Your price$71.09
Save $7.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 32400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The 3rd edition of this top-selling text continues to provide a complete knowledge platform for all those wishing to study the development of the theory and practice of quality management. Building upon previous editions’ unique critical perspective on quality, this edition is enhanced by the inclusion of the latest contemporary developments in quality thinking, including Integrated Management Systems, Lean Manufacturing and SMART thinking, as well as updated, real-world examples in applying quality methods. In addition, existing understanding of the environmental impact of the quality movement will be extended into a broader understanding of environmental, financial, regulatory and behavioral sustainability. The book also addresses the issues of Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility which are now informing the decision making and behavior of managers.
Key features include:
- Complete introduction to quality in the context of management thinking
- In depth reviews of the contributions of ‘Quality Gurus’
- Contemporary developments in theory and practice
- International case studies drawn from both public and private sectors
- Equal emphasis on both manufacturing and service sectors
- Practical ‘case study’ focused toolkits and applications
- Taylor and Francis, April 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: