Q&A Medical Law
- List Price$24.95
- Your price$23.79
Save $1.16 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Routledge Q&As give you the tools to practice and refine your exam technique, showing you how to apply your knowledge to maximum effect in assessment. Each book contains essay and problem-based questions on the most commonly examined topics, complete with expert guidance and model answers that help you to:
Plan your revision and know what examiners are looking for:
- Introducing how best to approach revision in each subject
- Identifying and explaining the main elements of each question, and providing marker annotation to show how examiners will read your answer
Understand and remember the law:
- Using memorable diagram overviews for each answer to demonstrate how the law fits together and how best to structure your answer
Gain marks and understand areas of debate:
- Providing revision tips and advice to help you aim higher in essays and exams
- Highlighting areas that are contentious and on which you will need to form an opinion
Avoid common errors:
- Identifying common pitfalls students encounter in class and in assessment
The series is supported by an online resource that allows you to test your progress during the run-up to exams. Features include: multiple choice questions, bonus Q&As and podcasts.
- Taylor and Francis, November 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: