The user-friendly guide to puppy parenting
- List Price$19.95
- Your price$15.99
Save $3.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The book is user-friendly.
The approach is puppy-friendly!
Your puppy is so irresistible, cute, and lovable--until she chews your shoe, uproots your flowers, ruins your rug, demolishes your remote, or gobbles up your steaks.
Understanding your puppy's unique personality, breed-specific traits, and temperament will help you tailor and implement proper, positive training techniques to save your sanity and your puppy! PuppyPerfect explains how to develop a nurturing and mutually respectful relationship with your puppy, which is the key to getting her to behave properly. You'll get information on supplies you need for a puppy, proper feeding, healthcare, and more. You'll learn about puppy psychology, personality, breed differences, and training tools. You'll discover how to make training your puppy more effective and more enjoyable, with:
* Six puppy personality profiles, plus a quiz to help you determine where your puppy fits
* Step-by-step lessons for puppies at various ages and stages
* Information on clicker training, targeting, and point training
* Suggestions and games for positive play training
* Doglish 101 to help you decipher your puppy's bark and body language
* Techniques for dealing with specific bad behaviors, including jumping, digging, pulling on the leash, barking and aggression, stealing food, and more
Complete with more than fifty photos, stories from the author's teaching experiences, a Doglish glossary, and more, this must-read will help you turn your adorable, but far from perfect, puppy into a lovable friend for life.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Sarah Hodgson
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Sarah Hodgson
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 28, 2016
- Turner Publishing Company, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: