Publicize Your Book (Updated)
An Insider's Guide to Getting Your Book the Attention It Deserves
For first-time authors or the seasoned pro, this is the absolutely essential how-to for getting publicity--totally updated and expanded.
This indispensable guide from a book publicity insider offers everything authors must know to assist their publishers in publicizing, marketing, and promoting their books, including:
- Effective networking
- Defining a target readership
- Creating pitches for talk shows
- Getting media coverage
- Utilizing the Internet and other outlets
- Preparing for interviews and tours
- Hiring an independent publicist
With totally revised and updated information, advice, and resources, the insiders all agree: “Read this book!—Ellen Levine, editorial director, Hearst Magazines.
- Penguin Publishing Group, July 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: