Programming for Everyone
by Keith Lee
Programming for Everyone is designed to give the reader a general introduction to computer programming. And it’s not just for those of you who are already comfortable with computer-speak; the book is written for a very general audience and focuses on the fundamental concepts, not the in-depth technical details. The book is also great for programmers who want to look into other areas (e.g. logic programming, computer graphics, games, etc.) they may not be experienced in. Read it and you will learn the basics of things like
• Computer programming concepts.
• Object-oriented programming fundamentals.
• Developing "apps" for devices like the iPhone and iPad.
• Creating web pages.
• Developing computer graphics and animation.
• Game programming.
• Application development for social network sites like Facebook.
No matter your age or background, Programming for Everyone will help you to understand computer programming.
- Keith Lee, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: