Programming Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- List Price$47.99
- Your price$38.39
Save $9.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 20000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Your essential guide to key programming features in Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Take your database programming skills to a new level—and build customized applications using the developer tools introduced with SQL Server 2012. This hands-on reference shows you how to design, test, and deploy SQL Server databases through tutorials, practical examples, and code samples. If you’re an experienced SQL Server developer, this book is a must-read for learning how to design and build effective SQL Server 2012 applications.
Discover how to:
- Build and deploy databases using the SQL Server Data Tools IDE
- Query and manipulate complex data with powerful Transact-SQL enhancements
- Integrate non-relational features, including native file streaming and geospatial data types
- Consume data with Microsoft ADO.NET, LINQ, and Entity Framework
- Deliver data using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Data Services and WCF RIA Services
- Move your database to the cloud with Windows Azure SQL Database
- Develop Windows Phone cloud applications using SQL Data Sync
- Use SQL Server BI components, including xVelocity in-memory technologies
- Pearson Education, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: