Programming Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- List Price$47.99
- Your price$38.39
Save $9.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Extend your programming skills with a comprehensive study of the key features of SQL Server 2008. Delve into the new core capabilities, get practical guidance from expert developers, and put their code samples to work. This is a must-read for Microsoft .NET and SQL Server developers who work with data access—at the database, business logic, or presentation levels.
Discover how to:
- Query complex data with powerful Transact-SQL enhancements
- Use new, non-relational features: hierarchical tables, native file streaming, and geospatial capabilities
- Exploit XML inside the database to design XML-aware applications
- Consume and deliver your data using Microsoft LINQ, Entity Framework, and data binding
- Implement database-level encryption and server auditing
- Build and maintain data warehouses
- Use Microsoft Excel to build front ends for OLAP cubes, and MDX to query them
- Integrate data mining into applications quickly and effectively.
Get code samples on the Web.
- Pearson Education, October 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: