Prescription for Natural Cures
A Self-Care Guide for Treating Health Problems with Natural Remedies Including Diet, Nutrition, Supplements, and Other Holistic Methods
- List Price$24.95
- Your price$19.99
Save $4.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The revised and updated edition of the bestselling natural health bible-more than 500,000 copies sold to date!
Hundreds of thousands of readers have relied on Prescription for Natural Cures as the source for accurate, easy-to-understand information on natural treatments and remedies for a host of common ailments. The new edition of this invaluable guide has been thoroughly updated to reflect the very latest research and recommendations. This revised edition prescribes remedies for almost 200 conditions, including new entries such gluten sensitivity and MRSA. You'll find easy-to-understand discussions of the symptoms and root causes of each health problem along with a proven, natural, customized prescription that may include supplements, herbal medicine, homeopathy, aromatherapy, Chinese medicine, hydrotherapy, bodywork, natural hormones, and other natural cures in addition to nutritional advice.
- Comprehensive reference of natural remedies for almost 200 common health ailments organized by problem from A to Z
- This revised edition features scores of new supplements and many new conditions
- Up-to-date information reflecting the latest natural health research and treatment recommendations
- Clear, authoritative guidance on dietary changes, healing foods, nutritional supplements, and recommended tests
- Down-to-earth descriptions of each health problem and natural remedy
If you and your family want to get better naturally, Prescription for Natural Cures is an essential health resource you can't afford to be without.
- Turner Publishing Co., January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: