Pillsbury Best of the Bake-Off Desserts
- Your price$13.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The first-ever collection of prizewinning Bake-Off dessert recipes
For more than 50 years, the Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest has showcased the most delicious, exciting and uniquely American recipes our country's home cooks have to offer. Now this all-in-one collection of desserts from this legendary event brings you the most sought-after cakes and tortes, pies and tarts, cheesecakes and puddings, cobblers and crisps, pastries and more!
Pillsbury Best of the Bake-Off Desserts gives you more than 100 prizewinning recipes so you can re-create these dazzling desserts in your own kitchen. From 1957's French Silk Chocolate Pie that's now an American icon, to the Tunnel of Fudge Cake that became a household name in 1966, to the Oats 'n Honey Granola Pie that took home the $1 million Grand Prize in 2004, these recipes are sure to win top honors from your friends and family.
Inside you'll find:
- 108 easy-to-follow recipes and 39 full-color photos to tempt your taste buds.
- A history of the Bake-Off Contest and the fascinating evolution of desserts through the decades.
- For each recipe, the contestant's name, city, contest year and prize received.
- Plenty of inspiration to come up with your own $1 million creation!
For more great recipes visit pillsbury.com
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, July 2012
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: