Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review
- List Price$82.99
- Your price$74.69
Save $8.30 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 34000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review is a comprehensive active self-assessmenttool for medical students, residents, and junior attending physicians in physical medicineand rehabilitation. The first question-and-answer review book in this field, it will helpprofessionals quickly and efficiently review specific topics in PM&R.
The book covers in detail the entire field of physical medicine and rehabilitation with morethan 1,500 multiple-choice questions with answers and detailed rationales. Broken into15 topic areas, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review highlights all of the keyconcepts in the PM&R curriculum for learning and individual self-assessment. Designedto test recall and sharpen skills, the book addresses the fundamental components ofPM&R training and practice. Suggested readings are provided at the end of each sectionfor further study.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review Features:
- Comprehensive coverage of the field of PM&R for self-assessment and review
- Over 1,500 multiple-choice questions with answers and detailed explanations
- Question-and-answer format facilitates the recall of must-know information and helps identify knowledge gaps for further attention
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A is available as a print text, enhanced e-book, or mobile app for on-the-go study anywhere
- Springer Publishing Company, April 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: