Physical Geography: The Basics
- List Price$28.95
- Your price$27.59
Save $1.36 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Physical Geography: The Basics is a concise and engaging introduction to the interactions, systems and processes that have shaped, and continue to shape, the physical world around us. This book introduces five key aspects of the study of physical geography:
- atmosphere, weather and climate systems
- the carbon cycle and historic and contemporary climate change
- plate tectonics, weathering, erosion and soils
- the role of water and ice in shaping the landscape and impacting human activity
- the patterns of plant and animal life and human impacts upon them.
The book features diagrams, maps and a glossary to aid understanding of key ideas and suggestions for further reading to allow readers to develop their interest in the subject – making Physical Geography: The Basics the ideal starting point for anyone new to the study of geography and the environment.
- Taylor and Francis, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: