Philosophy of Science: Teach Yourself
by Mel Thompson
A modern understanding of the world is unthinkable without science, but what exactly is it? What does it mean to say that something is 'scientific'? How are its results justified? From the genetic basis of life, to the structures of the universe and the atom, TEACH YOURSELF PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE explores how the key ideas that shape our world have been developed.
- Investigate the history of science.
- Examine scientific method.
- Discover key philosophers and scientists.
- Explore the impact of science on Western thought.
- Hodder & Stoughton, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: