Perfect Phrases for Performance Reviews
- List Price$10.95
- Your price$9.59
Save $1.36 (12% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 5200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Hands-on help for quicklyand persuasivelywriting company-mandated performance appraisals
Writing performance appraisals is one of the most difficult and time-consuming tasks managers face. Perfect Phrases for Performance Reviews simplifies the job, providing a comprehensive collection of phrases that managers can use to describe employee performance, provide directions for improvement, and more. For example:
- "Sets priorities well"
- "Misses important deadlines"
- "Thorough, reliable, and accurate"
All managers and HR professionals will value the book for its:
- Hundreds of ready-to-use phrases, organized by job skill and performance level
- Tips for documenting performance issues and conducting face-to-face reviews
- Easily adapted performance review templates covering five performance levels
With the wide-ranging assortment of descriptions available in this book, managers will be able to find the perfect terms to help them analyze and understand the work performance of each person they work with.
- McGraw-Hill Education, December 2002
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: