Perfect Phrases for Setting Performance Goals, Second Edition
- List Price$12.00
- Your price$9.89
Save $2.11 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 5600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
THE RIGHT PHRASE FOR EVERY SITUATION . . . EVERY TIME
Real success is about the future, not the past. As a supervisor, you'll be most effective if you concentrate on setting goals for your employees, rather than assessing past events and behaviors.
This completely revised and updated second edition of Perfect Phrases for Setting Performance Goals provides hundreds of precisely worded performance goals you can put to use in virtually any situation. This handy, quick-reference guide provides effective language for:
- Focusing your people on the most important parts of their jobs
- Communicating your expectations
- Aligning employee goals with organizational priorities
- Improving productivity and morale in the workplace
- Reducing disagreements during performance reviews
- McGraw-Hill Education, November 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: