Pedagogy and Learning with ICT
Researching the Art of Innovation
- List Price$55.95
- Your price$50.39
Save $5.56 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 23200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Bridget Somekh draws on her experience of researching the introduction of ICT into education to look at ICT development over the last twenty years. The book provides a fascinating, in-depth analysis of the nature of learning, ICT pedagogies and the processes of change for teachers, schools and education systems. It covers the key issues relating to the innovation of ICT that have arisen over this period, including:
- the process of change
- educational vision for ICT
- teacher motivation and engagement
- the phenomenon of ‘fit’ to existing practices
- systemic constraints
- policy and evaluation of its implementation
- students’ motivation and engagement
- the penetration of ICT into the home
- online learning and the ‘disembodied’ teacher.
- Taylor and Francis, June 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: