Paying for College Without Going Broke, 2016 Edition
- Your price$15.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
The only annual college financial aid guide with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE aid forms!
As seen in USA TODAY, the Wall Street Journal, Money, and the Los Angeles Times, Paying for College Without Going Broke will help you:
• Calculate the actual costs of college
• Increase your chances of receiving aid
• Compare aid offers and learn how to appeal if needed
• Plan strategically as an independent student or a divorced or single parent
• Understand long- and short-term money-saving tactics
• Avoid costly mistakes when applying
Paying for College Without Going Broke includes a foreword by Bill Clinton as well as in-depth line-by-line strategies for filling out 2016-2017 aid forms, including the required federal FAFSA form.
- Random House Children's Books, December 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: