Pass the PSB/HOAE - Complete Study Guide and Practice Test Questions
Complete Health Occupations Aptitude Examination (PSB or HOAE) Study Guide, prepared by a dedicated team of exam experts, with everything you need to pass the PSB/HOAE!
Comprehensive tool for increasing your score! Covering the all PSB/HOAE content areas, math, reading comprehension, basic science, vocabulary, basic chemisty, and basic biology and spelling, this unique study system designed to get you up to speed fast, and get the best possible score.
Pass the PSB will help you:
- Learn faster with a fully interactive APP- not just an ebook
- Practice with 3 complete practice tests (over 400 questions)
- Learn fast and in-depth with detailed explanations
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses quickly with self-Assessments
- Get up to speed fast with in-depth tutorials
- Increase your score with multiple choice strategies from exam experts
Updates Jan 2013
- Added new Physical Science tutorials
- Added new Body Science tutorials
- Reformatted Tutorials highlighting main ideas and important points - makes reading and studying easier!
- Completely reviewed and updated Math, Science and Reading questions to new PSB academic content guidelines.
- How to Handle Test Anxiety - Test anxiety is one of the primary causes of poor test performance so we have provided helpful tips and strategies for handling this difficult problem.
- How to Handle Procrastination - Feedback from students shows procrastination is a major issue!
- How to Answer Basic Math Multiple Choice
- How to Answer English Grammar Multiple Choice
- Fractions tips, tricks and short-cuts
- Percent tips, tricks and short-cuts
- Decimal tips, tricks and shortcuts
Maybe you have read this kind of thing before, and maybe feel you don't need it. Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students. Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn't that worth it?
Why not do everything you can to get the best score?
- Complete Test Preparation Inc., August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: