Pass the ASVAB: Complete Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery Study Guide and Practice Questions
Complete ASVAB study guide, with over 500 practice questions, prepared by a dedicated team of exam experts, with everything you need to pass the ASVAB!
Pass the ASVAB! will help you:
- Learn faster
- Practice with 2 complete practice question sets (over 500 questions)
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses quickly
- Concentrate your study time
- Increase your score with multiple choice strategies from exam experts
- Learn what you MUST do in the exam room
- Avoid common mistakes on a test
- Answer multiple choice questions strategically
- Increase your vocabulary fast with powerful learning strategies
- Make a ASVAB study plan and study schedule
Includes tutorials and practice test questions for:
- General Science
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Word Knowledge
- Paragraph Comprehension
- Auto and Shop
- Mathematics Knowledge
- Mechanical Comprehension
Extensive (hundreds of pages) review and tutorials on all topics
Also included in this comprehensive ASVAB resource, are TWO critical chapters to your exam success:
How to Take a Test - The Complete Guide - Let’s face it: test-taking is really not easy! While some people seem to have thenatural ability to know what to study, how to absorb and retain information, and how to stay calm enough while actually taking a test to earn a great score, most of us find taking tests to be sheer misery. This is one of the most important chapters!
Here you will find out:
- • How to Take a Test - The basics
- • In the Test Room - What you MUST do
- • The Ultimate Guide to Test Preparation - Everything you need to know
- • Common Mistakes on a Test - And how to avoid them
- • Mental Prep - How to psych yourself up for a test
Multiple Choice Secrets - learn and practice multiple choice strategies prepared by test experts! Learn a step-by-step method for answering multiple choice questions on any exam, and then 12 strategies, with practice questions for each strategy.
Maybe you have read this kind of thing before, and maybe feel you don't need it, and you are not sure if you are going to buy this eBook. Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students. Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn't that worth it?
Why not do everything you can to get the best score on the ASVAB?
- Complete Test Preparation Publishing, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: