Panic Attacks STOP! - A Comprehensive Guide on Panic Attacks Symptoms, Causes, Treatments & a Holistic System to Reduce Stress, Stop Panic Attacks & Anxiety Disorders
Panic attacks are serious health problems that 1.7% or 3 million of adult Americans suffer from at some point in their lives. Regardless of their causes, or whether they are symptomatic of another physiological issue, they are frightening and can leave patients questioning their health and possibly their sanity. If left untreated, they can cause even more devastating issues such as panic disorders, and these may become paralyzing, leaving the person dealing with them to try and figure them out without stopping living altogether.
Many people take anti-depressant drugs to control the symptoms but these powerful drugs can cause severe side effects and some are addictive.
In "Panic Attacks STOP!" I share my personal story with you and cover nearly every bit of information you need to know about overcoming panic attacks, plus a holistic, non-drug, all natural system to cure panic attacks once for all...
Just imagine being able to live your life free of panic attacks in 7 days (or less) without becoming stressed or disappointed.
Yes you could have a fulfilling life. It truly is possible. You just need to know how.
Here's what you'll discover in "Panic Attacks STOP!":
- How to recognize a panic attack...
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to avoid living with anxiety...
- Secret of expert panic attack specialists that few people ever know about...
- 3 proven steps to relaxing your whole body...
- All natural, non-drug treatments of panic attacks...
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to panic attacks...
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to calm your heart palpitations...
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for relieving stress...
- When to look to medications to relieve your symptoms...
- And much more...
- Living Plus Healthy Publishing, February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: