Organizing Outside the Box
Conquer Clutter Using Your Natural Learning Style
- List Price$5.99
- Your price$5.39
Save $0.60 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 3200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
You'd like to get organized. You need to get organized. But every time you try, you feel like a square peg in a round hole. Nothing ever seems to work.
The secret -- as revealed in this clear, concise, and compelling book -- is to organize according to your natural, preferred learning style. Organizing Outside the Box will help you to:
- Determine whether you are a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner
- Pick the filing, storage, and organizing systems that fit your learning style
- Overcome feelings of frustration, anxiety, and overload
- Organize your thoughts and unleash your creative potential
- Run a more efficient home and office by understanding the preferred organizing styles of family and co-workers
- BPS Books, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: