Oracle SOA Suite 11g Handbook
- List Price$67.00
- Your price$53.59
Save $13.41 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 27600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Master Oracle SOA Suite 11g
Design and implement an agile service-oriented enterprise computing infrastructure using the detailed information in this Oracle Press guide. Written by an Oracle ACE director, Oracle SOA Suite 11g Handbook uses a hands-on case study to illustrate each programming, management, and governance concept. Get expert techniques for modeling and implementing complex business processes and deploying and securing Web services, while maximizing decoupling and code reuse.
- Install Oracle SOA Suite 11g or migrate from a previous version
- Design and develop composite applications using SCA and SDO
- Model processes using BPEL, BPMN, and human task components
- Connect components through mapping and filtering with Oracle Mediator
- Apply the principles of event-driven architecture through complex event processing, the event delivery network, and Oracle Business Activity Monitoring server
- Benefit from the power of Java through the Spring component and the interaction with Oracle
- Validate, enrich, transform, route, and operate on data using the Oracle Service Bus
- Deploy, test, and manage composite applications from the Oracle Enterprise Manager control console
- McGraw-Hill Education, September 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: