Oracle Database 11g & MySQL 5.6 Developer Handbook
- List Price$50.00
- Your price$39.99
Save $10.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Master Application Development in a Mixed-Platform Environment
Build powerful database applications in a mixed environment using the detailed information in this Oracle Press guide. Oracle Database 11g & MySQL 5.6 Developer Handbook lays out programming strategies and best practices for seamlessly operating between the two platforms. Find out how to migrate databases, port SQL dialects, work with Oracle MySQL databases, and configure effective queries. Security, monitoring, and tuning techniques are also covered in this comprehensive volume.
- Understand Oracle Database 11g and MySQL 5.6 architecture
- Convert databases between platforms and ensure transactional integrity
- Create tables, sequences, indexes, views, and user accounts
- Build and debug PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL/PSM, and MySQL Monitor scripts
- Execute complex queries and handle numeric and date mathematics
- Merge data from source tables and set up virtual directories
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: