Optofluidics: Fundamentals, Devices, and Applications
- List Price$184.00
- Your price$165.59
Save $18.41 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 74400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Cutting-Edge Optofluidics Theories, Techniques, and Practices
Add novel functionalities to your optical design projects by incorporating state-of-the-art microfluidic technologies and tools. Co-written by industry experts, Optofluidics: Fundamentals, Devices, and Applications covers the latest functional integration of optical devices and microfluidics, as well as automation techniques.
This authoritative guide explains how to fabricate optical lab-on-a-chip devices, synthesize photonic crystals, develop solid and liquid core waveguides, use fluidic self-assembly methods, and accomplish direct microfabrication in solutions. The book includes details on developing biological sensors and arrays, handling maskless lithography, designing high-Q cavities, and working with nanoscale plasmonics. Research outcomes from the DARPA-funded Center for Optofluidics Integration are also discussed.
Discover how to:
- Work with optofluidic sources, lenses, filters, switches, and splitters
- Use dielectric waveguiding devices to input, move, and manipulate fluids
- Integrate colloidal crystals and fibers with microfluidic systems
- Develop bio-inspired fluidic lens systems and aspherical lenses
- Deploy miniaturized dye lasers, microscopes, biosensors, and resonators
- Analyze microfluidic systems using flow injection and fluorescent spectroscopy
- Build optofluidic direct fabrication platforms for innovative microstructures
- Accomplish optofluidic liquid actuation and particle manipulation
- McGraw-Hill Education, September 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: