No-Cry Sleep Solutions for Babies through Preschoolers (EBOOK)
- List Price$40.00
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get a good night’s rest—every night—without all the drama
This TWO-IN-ONE EBOOK PACKAGE covers infancy to toddlerhood!
Are you drowsing off as you read this? Chances are your baby is keeping you up at night. You can’t bear to hear your child cry him or herself to sleep—but, simply put, you need rest.
No-Cry Sleep Solutions—for Babies through Preschoolers is the answer to your dreams. Packed with everything you’ll need to ensure full-night sleeps for you and your family for the next five years, this comprehensive ebook package gives you proven-effective techniques for gently easing your little ones into a peaceful night's sleep. No-Cry Sleep Solutions—for Babies through Preschoolers includes:
The No-Cry Sleep Solution
Bestselling author Elizabeth Pantley provides strategies for overcoming all the naptime and nighttime problems you face. The No-Cry Sleep Solution helps you:
- Uncover the stumbling blocks that prevent your baby from sleeping through the night
- Determine—and work with—your baby's biological sleep rhythms
- Create a customized, step-by-step plan to help your child sleep through the night
- Use the Persistent Gentle Removal System to teach your baby to fall asleep without breast-feeding, bottle-feeding, or using a pacifier
The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers
Getting willful toddlers and energetic preschoolers to sleep introduces a new set of challenges. The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers offers a wellspring of positive approaches to get your child to go to bed, stay in bed, and sleep all night—without the need to use punishments or other negative and ineffective measures. The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers tackles all the obstacles, including:
- Refusals to go to bed
- Night waking and early rising
- Reluctance to move out of the crib and into a big-kid bed
- Nighttime visits to the parents' bed
- Naptime problems
- Nightmares, "night terrors," and fears
- Special sleep issues of twins, special needs children, and adopted children
- Sleepwalking, sleep talking, snoring, and tooth grinding
- Mcgraw-hill, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: