New British Fascism
Rise of the British National Party
- List Price$51.95
- Your price$46.79
Save $5.16 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 21600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The British National Party (BNP) is the most successful far right party in British political history. Based on unprecedented access to the party and its members, this book examines the rise of the BNP and explains what drives some citizens to support far right politics. It is essential reading for all those with an interest in British politics, extremism, voting, race relations and community cohesion. The book helps us understand:
- how wider trends in society have created a favourable climate for the far right;
- how the far right has presented a ‘modernised’ ideology and image;
- how the movement is organized, and has evolved over time;
- who votes for the far right and why;
- why people join, become and remain actively involved in far right parties.
- Taylor and Francis, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: