Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards
- List Price$35.99
- Your price$32.39
Save $3.60 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards are the most convenient and portable way to review anatomy on the fly. This 4th Edition contains full-color illustrations from Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy, 6th Edition paired with concise text identifying those structures and reviewing relevant anatomical information and clinical correlations.
A perfect study aid and complement to Netter’s Clinical Anatomy, 3rd Edition concise text and the Netter/Atlas of Human Anatomy, 6th Edition.
Netter. It's how you know.
- Test and teach yourself at your own pace.
- Visually learn and identify anatomic structures using beautifully drawn artwork by and in the style of Frank Netter.
- Get clinically relevant knowledge with accompanying text and tables.
- Focus on the most relevant clinical implications of anatomic concepts, helpful in preparing for exams and the USMLE Step 1.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, March 2014
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: