50 Health & Fitness Mistakes You Didn't Know You Were Making
- Your price$0.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you want to build muscle and lose fat easily, effectively, and rapidly…and if you’d like to rid yourself of all kinds of bad advice and habits that are making getting into great shape much harder than it should be…then you need to read this book.
Let me ask you a question. Do any of the following claims sound familiar?
"I have bad genetics--I just can't build muscle or lose fat easily."
"You have to work your abs more to get a six-pack."
"When doing cardio, you want your heart rate in the 'fat burning zone.'"
"Don't eat carbohydrates--they make you fat."
"Don't eat at night if you want to lose weight."
If you wait too long in between meals, your body goes into 'starvation mode' and you
will mess up your metabolism."
"I'm overweight because I have a slow metabolism."
You've probably heard one or more of these statements before, and the sad truth is lies like these have ruined many people's fitness ambitions.
Thanks to the overwhelming amount of fitness pseudo-science and lies being pushed on us every day by bogus magazines and self-styled "gurus," it's becoming harder and harder to get in shape.
Muscle Myths was written to debunk the most commonplace and harmful gimmicks, fads, myths,
and misinformation in the health and fitness industry. And unlike other books that just offer endless opinions, the advice in this book is backed up by over 300 citations of scientific literature, and real-world results.
Make no mistake: this isn't a book about exercise and diet theory. This book is full of practical, results-driven advice that will help you reach your fitness goals easier and faster.
Here are just some of the things you'll learn in this book:
- Why you don't have to completely cut out carbs or fat, or eat weird combinations of food to lose weight.
- The truth about supplements and why 99% of them are a complete waste of money (and the few that are actually scientifically proven to work).
- The truth about the effects of fasting and the "starvation mode" myth. Yup, it's a myth, and you may even want to incorporate some fasting into your meal schedule.
- Why eating a substantial amount of carbohydrates every day won't make you fat as some "experts" claim, but why going low-carb can be beneficial for some.
- The scientific secrets of getting a six-pack. Forget 6-minute gimmicks, doing endless crunches, and hours of grueling cardio--it's actually pretty easy when you know what you're doing.
- Training and diet methods that will completely shatter any perceived "genetic barriers" that you think are holding you back from building muscle or losing weight.
- What you need to know about alcohol and its effects on your fat loss and muscle growth. (Hint: It's not nearly as bad as some people claim, and you don't have to totally abstain if you know what you're doing!)
- And much more.
This book will save you the money, time, and frustration of falling into the traps of misleading diets, workout programs, and products, and teach you how to finally start seeing real results with your diet and exercise.
Special Bonus for Readers!
With this book you'll also get a free 31-page bonus report from the author called "The No-BS Truth about Building Muscle, Getting Shredded, and Staying Healthy."
In this free bonus report, you're going to learn the true fundamentals of building a lean, muscular body without steroids, good genetics, or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym and money on supplements.
Scroll up and click the "Buy" button now to learn the no-BS truth of how to look good and feel great without having to endure tortuously restrictive diets or long, grueling exercise routines.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Michael Matthews
The Build Healthy Muscle Series
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Michael Matthews
The Build Healthy Muscle Series
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 20, 2016
- Oculus Publishers, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: