Multirate and Wavelet Signal Processing
- List Price$121.00
- Your price$108.89
Save $12.11 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 49200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This innovative and in-depth book integrates the well-developed theory and practical applications of one dimensional and multidimensional multirate signal processing. Using a rigorous mathematical framework, it carefully examines the fundamentals of this rapidly growing field. Areas covered include: basic building blocks of multirate signal processing; fundamentals of multidimensional multirate signal processing; multirate filter banks; lossless lattice structures; introduction to wavelet signal processing.
Multirate and Wavelet Signal Processing forms the basis for a graduate course in multirate signal processing. It includes an introduction to wavelet signal processing and emphasizes topics of ever-increasing importance for a wide range of applications. Concise and easy-to-read, this book is also a useful primer for professional engineers.
* Integrates the well-developed theory and practical applications of one-dimensional and multidimensional multirate signal processing
* Emphasizes topics of ever-increasing importance for a wide range of applications
* Written in a concise, easy-to-read style
* Uses relevant examples
* General mathematical formulation permits extensions of concepts to diverse applications, such as speech, imaging, video, and synthetic aperture radar
* Emphasizes key topics of the field, allowing the reader to make the most efficient use of time in learning the fundamentals of multirate
* Designed to be completely covered in a single semester or quarter
- Elsevier Science, December 1997
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: