Multirate and Wavelet Signal Processing
- List Price$121.00
- Your price$108.89
Save $12.11 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 49200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This innovative and in-depth book integrates the well-developed theory and practical applications of one dimensional and multidimensional multirate signal processing. Using a rigorous mathematical framework, it carefully examines the fundamentals of this rapidly growing field. Areas covered include: basic building blocks of multirate signal processing; fundamentals of multidimensional multirate signal processing; multirate filter banks; lossless lattice structures; introduction to wavelet signal processing.
Multirate and Wavelet Signal Processing forms the basis for a graduate course in multirate signal processing. It includes an introduction to wavelet signal processing and emphasizes topics of ever-increasing importance for a wide range of applications. Concise and easy-to-read, this book is also a useful primer for professional engineers.
* Integrates the well-developed theory and practical applications of one-dimensional and multidimensional multirate signal processing
* Emphasizes topics of ever-increasing importance for a wide range of applications
* Written in a concise, easy-to-read style
* Uses relevant examples
* General mathematical formulation permits extensions of concepts to diverse applications, such as speech, imaging, video, and synthetic aperture radar
* Emphasizes key topics of the field, allowing the reader to make the most efficient use of time in learning the fundamentals of multirate
* Designed to be completely covered in a single semester or quarter
- Elsevier Science, December 1997
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: