Known to millions as the anchor of Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace is one of the most popular news show hosts in the country. After a long day on air, Chris would often arrive home hungry and delight at the sight of a big pot of his wife Lorraine's soup on the burner. Lorraine may not be a professional cook, but you wouldn't know it from her soups!
In fact, her soups were so good that Chris couldn't help but rave about them on-air. Before long, the show's fans were begging him to share his wife's wonderful recipes. Now, in Mr. Sunday's Soups, Lorraine Wallace shares a wide variety of soups that are sure to please the whole family.
- Includes 78 recipes and 40 beautiful full-color photos
- With recipes such as Tortellini Meatball, Cuban Black Bean, Chicken Garlic Straciatella, and many more
- The perfect cookbook for fans of Fox News Sunday and great soups in general
- Features a Foreword by Chris Wallace
Perfect as comfort food at the end of a long day at the office or the studio, these satisfying soups offer simple, wholesome solutions to the dinner doldrums.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, December 2010
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: