The Asian Art Of The Ninja Masters
Inside every human being is a "sleeping tiger"--a raw, untapped power that once harnessed, can repel aggressors of any kind. . .
In this masterful book, Dr. Haha Lung draws on the psychological origins of ancient Chinese philosophies, explores the fist fighting traditions of Chinese Kung-fu from its birth in ancient India and introduces the extraordinary concept of the Mind Fist--the mental punch you never see coming!
Ranging from nonviolent counterattacks to multiple devastating martial arts techniques, this book includes:
• Mental and physical exercises to strengthen the mind and body
• Secrets of moshuh-nanren, the Chinese ninja!
• Understanding the ways of bullies and aggressors
• How to prevent violence using Zhenkin, the Art of Control
• Three kinds of force with which you can win physical battle
• How fear can be turned into focus
• "Ghost" strikes and takedowns
Mind Fist brilliantly unlocks an ancient skill of true, permanent self-defense--for any aspect of your life!
For academic study only
Dr. Haha Lung is the author of more than a dozen books on martial arts, including Assassin!, Mind Manipulation, Ninja Shadowhand, Knights of Darkness, Mind Control: The Ancient Art of Psychological Warfare, and The Lost Fighting Arts of Vietnam.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Dr. Haha Lung
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Dr. Haha Lung
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 27, 2016
- Kensington, December 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: