CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Seventh Edition (Exams 220-701 & 220-702)
- List Price$59.99
- Your price$47.99
Save $12.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 24800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get complete coverage of the latest release of the CompTIA A+ exams inside this fully revised and updated resource. Written by the leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, this expert guide covers CompTIA A+ exams 220-701 and 220-702. You'll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, in-depth explanations, and more than 1,000 photographs and illustrations. Designed to help you pass the CompTIA A+ exams with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job IT reference.
Covers all exam objectives, including how to:
- Work with CPUs, RAM, motherboards, power supplies, and other PC components
- Install, partition, and format hard drives
- Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot WIndows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista
- Troubleshoot PCs and implement security measures
- Install video and multimedia cards
- Work with portable PCs, PDAs, smartphones, and wireless technologies
- Manage printers and connect to networks and the Internet
- Understand safety and environmental issues
- Establish good communication skills and adhere to privacy policies
The download features:
- Practice exams for 701 & 702
- 600+ chapter review questions
- New video introduction to CompTIA A+
- One-hour video training segment
- Mike's favorite PC tools and utilities
- Searchable e-book
Mike Meyers, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCP, is the industry's leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training. He is the president and founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for thousands of organizations throughout the world, and a member of CompTIA.
- McGraw-Hill Education, February 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: