Your hands-on, step-by-step guide to learning Visual Basic 2010.
Teach yourself the essential tools and techniques for Visual Basic 2010-one step at a time. No matter what your skill level, you'll find the practical guidance and examples you need to start building professional applications for Windows and the Web.
Discover how to:
- Work in the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Master essential techniques-from managing data and variables to using inheritance and dialog boxes
- Create professional-looking Uis; add visual effects and print support
- Build compelling Web features with the Visual Web Developer tool
- Use Microsoft ADO.NET and advanced data presentation controls
- Debug your programs and handle run-time errors
- Use new features, such as Query Builder, and Microsoft .NET Framework
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: